Commercial Preventative Maintenance Plan
We provide full-service maintenance, with dedicated staff to ensure on-going system maintenance and fast, reliable repairs. Proper maintenance of HVAC systems helps your bottom line! HVAC systems should be maintained according to the manufacturer's suggested schedule. Doing so promotes HVAC system efficiency, helps our environment and may result in lower energy bills.
Trinity’s highly trained HVAC technicians can help you follow that suggested schedule. Our HVAC technicians:
- Change/clean HVAC filters
- Clean and inspect outdoor air hoods
- Clean and inspect evaporator coils
- Clean and inspect condensate drain lines and pans
- Inspect the safety of electrical components and wiring
- Clean and inspect blower motors and wheels
- Clean and inspect condenser coils
- Clean and inspect gas systems, burners, heat exchangers, and ignition components.
Commercial System Replacements
Trinity has the capabilities to replace your older rooftop units, split systems, and package units with a complete line of commercial equipment. We have installed chillers, cooling towers, commercial air conditioning equipment, pumps, and other ancillary devices. We also install climate control systems for Computer Rooms and Data Rooms. Just give us a call and we can give you a free estimate on any needs you may have.
System Design and Installation
We provide complete design services for retrofitting your existing system or building a new energy efficient system from the ground up. We have all the expertise necessary to design, install, and maintain your comfort system.